Our mission at South 40 is to enrich the lives of pets and their families by providing a “home away from home” in our boarding facilities. We understand that your pets are part of your family, and we will strive to make sure that your pets are well-cared for at our facility.
All pets require vaccination records on file before boarding. Please email these records to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a variety of boarding options to meet your pet’s individual needs. The following options are INCLUDED in our boarding prices:
- Multiple potty breaks per day
- Three walks per day on our property
- Elevated cot
- Sanitary feeding dishes
- Climate-controlled indoor lodging
- Daily “room service” cleaning
- AM & PM feedings with our gastroenteric food
- Daily behavior and health monitoring
- Medications administered
- Love from our staff members
- Bath before scheduled pick-up
Boarding options – Available at an additional charge
- Camera in kennel: $15.00/day
- TV in kennel: $10.00/day
- Nature walk in the park: $15.00/walk
- Water therapy treadmill – there are a variety of benefits for your dog, including: increasing endurance and strength, reducing stiffness and soreness, accelerating weight loss, and improving range of motion and mobility.
- $35.00/30-minute session
- Additional packages available
Boarding Suites & Prices
- 4 x 4 luxury suite – $42.00/day
- 4 x 6 luxury suite – $49.00/day (no access to camera or tv)
- 5 x 5 luxury suite – $55.00/day
- 6 x 6 luxury suite – $69.00/day
- 6 x 9 luxury suite – $89.00/day
- Cat Condos – $45/day (no access to camera or tv)
All suites are available for rent on a monthly basis. If rented for 30 days or more, the original price decreases 15% per suite per day. Also, suites are available for rent on a yearly basis. If rented for a year, the original price decreases by 30% per suite per day.
***A 50% deposit must be made with any reservation, and the remaining balance is due upon drop-off.
7 am – 5 pm Monday through Friday
8 am – 11 am Saturday
Pick-ups must be by 11:00 am Monday through Saturday
We allow pick-ups as late as 7:00 pm Monday – Friday at a rate of $20 per dog. This fee is to cover the care your dog is getting until you pick up prior to closing.
Sunday: Sundays are a premium day. Many facilities will close the office on Sunday and force clients to board an additional night. We realize that this can be an inconvenience for most, so we will be open on Sunday afternoon from 4-6 pm for pick-ups. We do charge a $20 per dog fee for any and all pick-ups on Sunday. This fee covers the additional staffing needed for Sunday afternoons along with the care your pet receives.
Doggy Play Care - $28/day
While in play care, your pet will be able to enjoy several amenities, including a fenced-in play area, interaction with other dogs, attention from our trained staff, and walks.
Requirements to participate are that your pup must be at least 6 months old and spayed/neutered. If your dog is a candidate, we offer day care Monday – Friday based on availability. Drop off hours are from 7 am – 9 am and pick-up is from 5 pm – 7 pm.