LICENSED VETERINARY TECHNICIAN
We are currently seeking compassionate and highly motivated individuals who value exceptional client service in addition to outstanding patient care. We take a collaborative approach to care, with a focus on open communication. The ideal candidate will:
- Easily communicate with clients on all aspects of pet health.
- Be passionate about animal wellness and play a vital role in providing quality medicine.
- Show confidence in handling multiple tasks in sometimes stressful situations.
- Be a self-starter and possess strong organizational skills.
- Support veterinarians and other staff in daily patient and client care.
- Provide professional, efficient, and exceptional service at all times. This includes completing preparatory work for other procedures, ensuring that clients and pets are comfortable in the clinic.
- Ensure the safety of pets, clients and associates by utilizing safe restraining techniques, following standard protocols, and maintaining clean, sanitary and organized treatment areas, exam rooms and labs.
- Licensed Veterinary Technician by an accredited program.
- Two years’ experience as a veterinarian technician.
- Must possess proper animal handling and restraint skills.
- Must be at least 18 years old to perform duties including radiography (x-ray).
- Able to stand, walk, stop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 45 pounds.
- High School diploma
The candidates for this position may be exposed to a variety of pets that may bite or scratch, and on occasion, exposed to anesthesia, radiation, biological hazards and medication/controlled substances.
South 40 Veterinary Hospital offers a competitive salary.
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- On call
If you have a passion for animals and for making a difference in the community you live, send your resume with cover letter to email@example.com.
Associate Veterinarian – Small Animal Practice in South College Station, TX
Located in the fastest growing part of College Station, Texas, South 40 Veterinary Hospital is searching for an experienced full time Associate Veterinarian to join our team of dedicated and professional clinicians. We are a new, privately owned and operated, small animal clinic and boarding facility, and we take pride in providing the best experience possible to all of our patients and clients.
Our modern facility includes a large treatment room, 5 exam rooms, isolation, post-operative observation rooms and a separate dental suite featuring advanced digital equipment. The imaging rooms include state of the art endoscopy and ultrasound equipment. In addition, the upstairs boarding facility offers amenities such as an employee lounge/conference room, and in-house rehabilitation/geriatric patient care complimented with indoor aqua tread therapy.
South 40 Veterinary Hospital is located on a 2.8-acre tract next to Lowe’s and right off of Hwy 6 in South College Station. The ideal candidate is a team player who has a passion for providing the highest standards of care for their patients. Their love of medicine and surgery is complemented by strong work ethic and the ability to adapt to and communicate with a diverse public.
- Client Communication and Patient Physical Exam
- Annual Completion of Continuing Education Requirements
- Oversight of Patient Care
- Creation of Treatment Plans
- Teamwork & collegiality with veterinarians and staff
- Local philanthropy/community involvement
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Rehabilitation or Ultrasound is a plus
- Internship preferred
- DVM/VMD Degree
- Texas License or Eligible for Texas License
- Compensation commensurate with experience, but with a well-qualified candidate will consider partnership opportunities.
To find out more information about South 40 Veterinary Hospital, please visit our website at https://40vet.com/ or our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/south40vet/.
If you have a passion for animals and for making a difference in the community you live, send your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.