South 40 Boarding
Our mission at South 40 is to enrich the lives of pets and their families by providing a “home away from home” in our boarding facilities. We understand that your pets are part of your family, and we will strive to make sure that your pets are well-cared for at our facility.
While your pets board with us we want to assure you that we will accommodate your pets' individual needs to provide a proper "home away from home" experience. Each day your pet will receive multiple bathroom breaks and walks throughout the day, feed twice daily of our gastroenteric food, administer medications as instructed, your pet's suite will be cleaned regularly, and will be given a complimentary bath before the scheduled checkout to ensure we go home smelling fresh. Your pet's health and behavior during their stay is truly important to us, therefore, our veterinary team monitors it daily.
Boarding Suites & Prices
All suites on our facility are climate-controlled. We do provide bedding, but if you would like to bring your pets specific bedding or toys from home we encourage you to do so!
Our suites are available to rent on a monthly/yearly basis at a discounted rate. If you're interested please contact us for more information.
|4 x4 Luxury Suite||$42/night|
|4 x 6 Luxury Suite||$49/night|
|5 x 5 Luxury Suite||$55/night|
|6 x 6 Luxury Suite||$69/night|
|6 x 9 Luxury Suite||$89/night|
*4 x 6 luxury suite does NOT have access to additional TV or Camera*
Upon booking, 50% of the suite balance must be collected to hold any reservation. The remaining balance will be due at the scheduled checkout. We understand that plans could change in an instant, therefore, we allow cancellations to be made at any given time. When canceling your pet's reservation there will be a $25 cancellation fee, and you will receive the deposit back.
Boarding options – available at an additional charge
- Camera in kennel: $25.00/per kennel
- TV in kennel: $20.00/ per kennel
- Nature walk in the park: $15.00/walk
- Water therapy treadmill – there are a variety of benefits for your dog, including increasing endurance and strength, reducing stiffness and soreness, accelerating weight loss, and improving range of motion and mobility.
- $35.00/30-minute session
- Additional packages available
All pets require vaccination records on file before boarding.
- DAPP (a.k.a. DHPP) vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- Leptospirosis vaccine
- Bordetella (formerly called canine kennel cough) vaccine
- Canine influenza virus (dog flu) vaccine
For further details about these vaccines and their purposes click here!
Please email these records to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday - Friday: 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am – 11:00 am
Monday - Saturday: 7:30 am - 11:00 am
- ALL pick-ups scheduled after 11:00 am will be charged an additional $20 fee. This fee is to cover the care your dog is getting until you pick up prior to closing.
Sunday: 4:00 pm - 6:00pm
- Sundays are a premium day. Many facilities will close the office on Sunday and force clients to board an additional night. We realize that this can be an inconvenience for most, so we will be open on Sunday afternoon from 4-6 pm for pick-ups. We do charge a $20 fee for any and all pick-ups on Sunday. This fee covers the additional staffing needed for Sunday afternoons along with the care your pet receives.